They’re dispatching domestics like they’re on sale. Saturday is not the night of love around here between midnight and 4 a.m.:
• Man screaming behind a grocery store. Witness said he’s throwing things. He was mad at his girlfriend and screaming at her on his cell phone.
• Woman, described as blond, large chest, skinny body, babbling incoherently and saying something about suicide at a gas station near 285 and 400, later changed to an intersection a couple of miles north — said she was near a crack house. Never found her.
• Missing person. Later found to have been on a fling with a new “friend” who the parents would surely not approve of. When you’re 25 years old, don’t sneak around. Your parents will accept it better than thinking you’re missing.
• Caught a few minutes of Chris Isaak at Chastain before monitoring the traffic coming from the show.
• Snake on the front porch, later found to be a copperhead. Officer bagged it in a pillow