The University of Georgia reported Tuesday night that 105 players reported for preseason football camp. That is the maximum amount allowed by NCAA rule. Unofficially, 76 of those players are on scholarship, which is nine below the NCAA limit.
The Bulldogs will undergo physicals and conditioning tests on Wednesday and several players will be taking final exams from summer semester. Then the first of 28 preseason practices will be held Thursday afternoon. UGA Media Day will be conducted at lunchtime Thursday. The season opener is Sept. 1 against Buffalo.
- Georgia contacted Penn State about 19 players
- 10 Things About linebackers coach Kirk Olivadotti
- Bulldogs no longer pursuing Penn State players
- WR Tavarres King eager to pick up where he left off
- Former UGA DB Chris Sanders dismissed at GMC