8:35 am September 27, 2012, by Florida Department of Environmental Protection
Between 1937 and 1940, the Civilian Conservation Corps moved the Gregory House from nearby Calhoun County and rebuilt the home on one of Torreya State Park’s largest bluffs.
Comments are closed.
Visit Florida Outdoor and Nature Insider – exploring Florida's natural wonders from a kayak, a bike or rambling down a hiking trail.
Visit Florida Outdoor and Nature Insider RSS feed
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,