Believe Obama or ‘lying eyes?’

Thinking Right’s weekend free-for-all. Pick a topic:

● Ah, the free press. There’s nothing like it. Lay out the obtainable information that points to wrongdoing by public officials, and a free people will act — as they have in DeKalb County. Former school Superintendent Crawford Lewis, former chief operating officer Patricia Reid and her former husband and her secretary have been indicted on various corruption charges related to school contracts. Kudos to AJC reporters Megan Matteucci, Tim Eberly and others who have pursued the scandal for months. Next to murder and armed robbery, the most detestable crimes are white-collar and public trust violations.

● State Rep. Tom Graves of Ranger, one of the candidates in a runoff to succeed Nathan Deal in Congress, has collected more than $300,000 from Club for Growth members determined to elect fiscal conservatives to Congress. His opponent, State Sen. Lee Hawkins of Gainesville, collects $107,000 from dentists outside Georgia. If transparent and voluntary, it’s no big deal. If House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had serious competition, I’d cheerfully give to her opponent. Free speech. Now if the contributions are being made without donor approval, that’s another matter.

● “Who are you going to believe, me, or your lying eyes?” asked Groucho Marx. President Obama told us that health care revision — which, incidentally, 63 percent of Americans want repealed — would be a cost-saver. The lying eyes of benefits experts at 661 companies read the legislation otherwise. Fully 94 percent, according to a Towers Watson study, say the law will raise their costs; 88 percent intend to pass increased costs on to employees and 74 percent expect reduced health benefits and programs. Obama or their lying eyes?

● You have to admire the restraint of Gwinnett Superior Court Judge Michael Clark. He found a term — “not unlawful” — to apply to the executive branch decision to divide the county into five zones and to charge $321 in advance for 18 months of garbage service. Since county officials had not put the service out for bids and had not established a clear process for selecting those given territorial franchises, it was “not necessarily unlawful, arbitrary or capricious.” Admirable judicial restraint, and a clear signal to Gwinnett taxpayers to force county government into the sunshine.

● “I need training,” explains DeKalb County State Court Judge Barbara Mobley. “I’ve only been on the bench five years.” What’s the big deal? Tab for three of those years: $25,000, twice that of her peers, to attend conferences in Jamaica, Panama and the Virgin Islands. Five years ago she should have acknowledged that she did not think herself qualified and would not be for years to come. Judges can bone up on their bench work in Athens. Athens as in Georgia.

● Campaign barbecues, once a staple of Georgia politics, have largely lost their luster and appeal. A great exception, though, is the Walton County Republican Party’s, held last Monday at Roy Roberts’ farm near Monroe. Most all the biggies running statewide were there, including Georgia’s next governor. U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson thinks it may be the state’s best political barbecue event.

● Propose a transportation sales tax increase, as Georgia legislators have done, and the visionaries spending other peoples’ money start planning monuments, and costly ones at that. Cobb County commissioners have given the county’s transportation director authority to try to sell a 14-mile light-rail line, projected to cost at least $2 billion, running from the Galleria to Town Center near Kennesaw. Please. Fix the bottlenecks. Make traffic move. Put the money where it produces the greatest benefit to the most people.

June 10th, 2010

“Well, I just nailed your @ss to the wall.”

Thinking like a true pervert.

June 10th, 2010

“I’m sure your retarded mom thinks you’re smart.”

GROW UP.

June 10th, 2010

“Not very smart are you!”

What’s wrong with my punctuation?

– You don’t end a question with an exclamation point.
That’s what’s wrong.

“I bet you’re awesome in your special ed classes.”

– Special ed is for cretins like you.

June 10th, 2010

“But you just wrote that I was banned from Kyle’s blog.”

- Oh, that’s right, cretin. You were NEVER LA, so you weren’t
banned for a few days.

It’s just coincidence that all of your idiot posts are analogous
to his – insults, “liberal” bashing, and all.

Stupid much ? (one of your favorites)

June 10th, 2010

“I’ve blogged on Kyle and Jay’s blogs for weeks”

- That’s easy to do when you use multiple handles. (Loblaw, Littleton, etc.)
Now you’re back here on this forum because I pointed out your new
identity.

I suppose you don’t notice the similarity of the comments
posted by “Loblaw” and “Pablo”. Too bad. Other posters do.

June 10th, 2010

“Pot meet kettle.”

That’s SO ORIGINAL, LobLAw.

June 10th, 2010

Well, “Unions suck” – looks like gconnection is
on to you – one of many.

June 10th, 2010

Insults seem to be a way of life for you,
“Unions”.

I doubt Kyle’s warning to you will take,
so talk to you later – when you come back
as ANOTHER handle.

June 11th, 2010

I r stupid and retarded. I not smart.

Bob Loblaw

June 11th, 2010

That was real ignorant for me to steal dewstarpath’s handle.
I feel so ashamed for actng so stoopid.

June 11th, 2010

Apology accepted. But you have to work on
your people skills and critical thinking.

June 11th, 2010

BTW – don’t use my handle again.

Bob Loblaw

June 14th, 2010

DEWSTARPATH

You wrote: That was real ignorant for me to steal dewstarpath’s handle.
I feel so ashamed for actng so stoopid.

Then you wrote: BTW – don’t use my handle again.

Ma’am, you have got to be the dumbest person to have ever graced the pages of the AJC. I didn’t steal your blog name and I am not posting under other names.

Please shut the F up and get a life.

June 14th, 2010

You keep trying to convince me that I am guilty of the
stupidity that you splash all over the AJC websites on
a routine basis for everyone to read.

Your ignorant and futile attempts aren’t working. The
regular posters know the truth.

You DID steal my handle. You DO post under alternate ones.

You want cry in cyberspace about how you’re going to
make me shut up – by saying “please” –

THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM. LOSER.
THE ONLY ONE MAKING YOU LOOK BAD IS YOU.
DEAL WITH IT.

June 14th, 2010

WhoDat to LobLAw to Pablo Littleton to
Unions Suck to Sick of Dems to Nimbus 5000 ……

It goes on and on and on and on …..

Democrat voters = fat stupid convicted felons

June 15th, 2010

DEWSTARPATH

Do you realize that you are arguing with yourself?

Idiot

Democrat voters = fat stupid convicted felons

June 15th, 2010

“THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM. LOSER.
THE ONLY ONE MAKING YOU LOOK BAD IS YOU.
DEAL WITH IT.”

I wonder if DEWSTAR plays with dolls?

June 16th, 2010

“Do you realize that you are arguing with yourself?”

I’m not arguing with anyone.

But you’re still posting stupid comments.

June 16th, 2010

“I wonder if DEWSTAR plays with dolls?”

Spoken like a true pedophile.

June 16th, 2010

Democrat voters = fat
stupid convicted felons

– You probably spent the better part of your “workday”
trying to think up this new handle to post with.

I couldn’t care less about why you hate Democrats so much.
You post this nonsense because you have nothing better to do.

June 16th, 2010

Bob Loblaw – June 4th, 2010 – 8:30 am

No kidding, everyone is sick of your crap. Shut up and leave.

Bob Loblaw — June 6th, 2010 — 3:26 pm

This column is over a week old. If you want to continue your paranoid rants please do so on Wooten’s newer blog. If not, please STFU and get a life.

Bob Loblaw —- June 9th, 2010 —- 12:30 pm

Well, I just nailed your @ss to the wall.

Bob Loblaw / June 14th, 2010 / 9:06 am

Please shut the F up and get a life.

– Are you starting to see a pattern here,
you fat stupid convicted felon (your own handle) ?

June 16th, 2010

This pattern will probably continue. Your next post here
will be proof of that – NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

June 16th, 2010

MSNBC = low ratings ……

It just goes on and on and on ……

netdragon

June 20th, 2010

You’re out of touch. We have gotten tired of “build more road lanes” as a solution to traffic congestion. We want denser development and only rail will attract the kind of density that allows people to live and shop without getting in a car.

June 20th, 2010

netdragon – Agreed.

Maybe the new proposal using the HOV lanes
as a tollway similar to New York’s EZ-Pass system
is a start.

DEWSTARPATH blows goats

June 21st, 2010

It’s true. I do.

June 21st, 2010

You didn’t heed my warning.

And you keep coming with these crackhead insults.

“DEWSTARPATH blows goats”. “It’s true. I do.”

We’ll see who blows goats when you get kicked off another blog
and have to resort to yet another handle, LobLAw.

June 21st, 2010

Scrotie Mc Booger (Kyle’s blog)
June 11 – 3:09 pm

“Would you mind banning the poster who’s using my name ? I’m
guessing it’s either Al Craptongue or Gator Ho.” WHAAAAH !!!

Asking for someone to get banned and then throwing out an insult
in the same post. That’s what got you kicked out for two days.

And now you come back as that same crybaby. WHAAAAH !!!

LobLAw = Scrootie McBooger
aka MSNBC = low ratings
aka Rev. Menthol Shatbat
aka DEWSTARPATH blows goats
aka ….

It goes on and on and on….

June 21st, 2010

Bob Loblaw (Kyle’s blog)

June 21st, 2010
“.the first thing that needs to be done is the immediate repeal of SB 1070 in Arizona”

[Bull$hit.] Get rid of the illegals and secure the borders. Hacks like you and other left wing bozos do nothing but [b!tch] about everything yet NEVER fix problems.

Bob Loblaw — June 4th, 2010 — 8:30 am (this blog)

[You singled me out and attacked me from day one.]
[here you are continuing your paranoid rants.]

In your own words hypocrite –
[POT MEET KETTLE.]

June 21st, 2010

Bob Loblaw — June 21st, 2010 — 12:52 pm
(Kyle’s blog)

[Go sell stupid somewhere else] Tyler Dirten.

Funny how you don’t use multiple identities. LA hasn’t been heard from
since you have been posting, Loblaw, and yet –

You use LA’s most frequent response.

June 21st, 2010

Bob Loblaw (Kyle’s blog again)

June 21st, 2010 —- 1:24 pm —- Williebkind

“Most left wingers who go to college get their degrees in art history, philosophy, and pottery making.”

– Another one of LA’s delusional viewpoints.
- In your words, Loblaw: AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW ?

DEWSTARPATH'S mom gives good head

June 22nd, 2010

She really does!

June 23rd, 2010

- Jim Wooten needs to ban your sick perverted mind
from his blog.

LA BOB BLOWs goats (whatever that means)

June 23rd, 2010

- She really does !

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

- Jim Wooten needs to ban your sick perverted mind
from his blog.

then writes:LA BOB BLOWs goats (whatever that means)

dewstar is an idiot.

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

“You post this nonsense because you have nothing better to do.”

dewstar has the IQ of dung.

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

“You use LA’s most frequent response.”

LA must be your daddy.

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

“Asking for someone to get banned and then throwing out an insult
in the same post. That’s what got you kicked out for two days. ”

Banned from what, retard?

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

“you fat stupid convicted felon”

Well, at least you admit what you are.

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

“It’s just coincidence that all of your idiot posts are analogous
to his – insults, “liberal” bashing, and all. ”

Yes, I do like to insult you. Yes, you are an idiot.

Bob Loblaw

June 23rd, 2010

“Maybe the new proposal using the HOV lanes
as a tollway similar to New York’s EZ-Pass system
is a start.”

June 24th, 2010

- Only a complete fool like LobLAw would use seven posts
just to throw insults.

June 24th, 2010

Bob Loblaw – June 23rd, 2010 – 10:04 am

– I was talking to netdragon – NOT YOU. Get a life.

June 24th, 2010

“Of course you would like that idea. It would give you a better chance of begging for money on overpasses.”

Spoken like a true pre-pubescent attention wh0re.

Bob Loblaw kicks dewstarcrap's little arse all over this blog

June 24th, 2010

“- Only a complete fool like LobLAw would use seven posts
just to throw insults.”

Prove it.

” – I was talking to netdragon – NOT YOU. Get a life.”

You talk to yourself don’t you.

“Spoken like a true pre-pubescent attention wh0re.”

June 24th, 2010

“Prove it.” – Don’t have to. You just did.

“You talk to yourself don’t you.”
– No, but I do know how to use correct punctuation.

“You’ve posted over 50 idiotic comments on a blog that has been closed for over 3 weeks.”
– If this blog is “closed” why are you still here ? Idiot.

June 24th, 2010

“Bob Loblaw kicks dewstarcrap’s little arse all over this blog”

- YOU are the one who is not only posting idiotic comments,
but trying to bait other posters by using handles like the one above.

June 25th, 2010

Bob LobLAw = Same S***, Different Day.

Only “Morrus” posts with the same stuff more times a day.

YOU are the only retard people are making fun of, LobLAw.

And as far as crying when other bloggers hit back – that’s
exactly what you do to the forum administrator when someone
outs you under another handle:

“Would you mind banning the poster who’s using my name ? I’m
guessing it’s either Al Craptongue or Gator Ho.”

Pathetic.

June 26th, 2010

“You’re the only idiot calling me names.”

– Algonquin responding to you as “Obama has the IQ of dung”:
(KWingfield – McChrystal’s out – now for Obama’s test)

Algonquin j. Calhoun – June 23rd, 2010 – 6:30 pm

Dung, you have an IQ of 2 below plant life. You are a complete moron Republinazi. Please don’t further foul the gene pool you idiot.

— HDB responding to you as “MSNBC = low ratings”:
(KWingfield – ‘Obama tries to cap and trade on oil spill’)

HDB` — June 15th, 2010 — 2:50 pm

MSNBC…..I have the capability of answering for myself……please do not attempt to answer for me…..

Peter – (same blog; same handle used by “LobLAw”):

Peter — June 23rd, 2010 — 6:33 pm
OK….Obama has the IQ of dung……too hung over….. never learned much about being a Christian is evident.

Algonquin (same blog; same “lobLAw” handle):

Algonquin j. Calhoun —- June 23rd, 2010 —- 7:14 pm
Dung, you are an imbecile and a racist imbecile at that. Your posts, understandably, are viewed a nothing more than the ramblings of an idiot. That’s as it should be. I’m willing to bet you have sex with farm animals and expose your pitifully small ‘little Elvis’ to small children and elderly women. Shut up douche bag!

– I suppose you’re going to play out your regular “fool role” and say
you aren’t “Obama has the IQ of Dung” – and there are many more
examples of your foolish behavior as “LobLAw”.

“Again, you have me mixed up with someone else.”

LobLAw = compulsive liar, and a terrible one at that.

“Makes sense though because you’re probably a schizoid
who rides MARTA at night while talking to your dolls.”

– What do you care about MARTA? You already admitted as both LA and Loblaw
you live in Chicago, and you ride a bicycle.

“Pathetic.” Describes you 100%.

– Not as much as “Desparate Cornball who repeats nonsense constantly”
describes YOU.

June 28th, 2010

- Whatever you say, LobLAw.