UPDATE: I’m going to notify the winner this morning. Thanks all who entered. By the way some comments did end up in the spam filter for some reason (no clue why) but I retrieved all comments before drawing.
Free Taste of Atlanta Tickets! Free Taste of Atlanta Tickets! Hey, who wants free Taste of Atlanta tickets?
You’re in luck.
Look what we have here in our hot little oven mitts, fresh out of the oven: a pair of general admission tickets good for this Sunday. Each ticket grants you admission plus 10 tasting tickets. That’s a lot of free food, friends.
To enter simply leave a comment below this blog. We’ll select a winner at random and will contact you via the email address you use when you post your comment.
Taste of Atlanta will be held Friday through Sunday in Tech Square in Midtown. Here’s a rundown of events courtesy of Team T of A:
· Barcraft Competition – Sample cocktails from Atlanta’s best bartenders as they compete for the top spot. Open to VIP ticket holders only.
· Family Food Zone – Demos and cooking lessons from national and local chefs in an interactive environment. The Top Chef Kids Competition offers hands-on experience for chefs in training.
· Inside the Food Studio – Experience the fascinating world of the professional chef to discover secrets of the craft. Hosted by Tom Sullivan. Patrons can enjoy beverages and bites while learning valuable cooking skills and insight into the Atlanta restaurant scene. Whether highlighting the most unique condiments or Atlanta’s top spots for midnight munchies, this behind-the-scenes look offers unrivaled insight into the professional kitchen.
· Grill Dome - With demonstrations throughout the day, local grill-masters can watch as chefs cook up their specialties on these amazing ceramic grills.
· The Kitchen Workshop – Hosted by Mara Davis, The Kitchen Workshop is a hands-on cooking experience offering patrons a unique and enriching opportunity to learn how to create delicious dishes in their own kitchen. A wide range of classes and instructors provide the ideal interaction for patrons to enjoy themselves and learn interesting twists on basic cooking concepts and techniques. Open to VIP ticket holders only.
· Home Plate Main Stage – Chefs battle it out on the main stage. These culinary craftsmen tackle secret ingredients, themed challenges, unique recipes and more.
· Barnes & Noble Bookstore – Stroll through this tent to pick up the latest copies of today’s most popular cookbooks and other food-related titles. Chefs including Adam Roberts and Kathleen Flinn are scheduled to sign.
“We are so proud to serve the city in this capacity and to show the world the amazing restaurants and chefs that help define Atlanta,” Taste of Atlanta founder Dale DeSena said in a statement. “We can’t wait to transform Tech Square into foodie heaven once again this year!”
General admission tickets are $25 in advance; $35 at the gate, and come with 10 taste tickets. Kids ages 13 and under get in free but will need a taste ticket to sample the eats.
VIP tickets (includes 15 taste coupons and access to Wine+Beer+Cocktail Experience) are $75 in advance; $85 at the gate. The first 300 ticket holders each day receive a festival gift bag.
Once you’re in, you use the taste tickets to “buy” a sample of whatever you want to try. If you run out you can buy more once you’re inside.