5-star safety Vonn Bell put his recruiting on hold until after his senior season at Ridgeland High School.
Ridgeland’s season ended with a loss to Sandy Creek in Saturday’s Class AAAA state championship, and Bell has set up his official visits to his three finalists.
Bell will go to Ohio State on Jan. 11, Alabama on Jan. 18 and Tennessee on Jan. 25, his coach told the AJC.
The AJC Super 11 selection grew up a fan of Tennessee.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer attended Bell’s game last Saturday at the Georgia Dome.
THE LATEST HEADLINES
- Demarcus Robinson FLIPS AGAIN … switching from Florida back to Clemson
- New GSU commit reportedly had his scholarship WITHDRAWN from South Carolina
- Some tough, tough news for UGA … RB-WR Tramel Terry may have torn ACL on opening play of all-star game and will undergo MRI
- Auburn loses ANOTHER football recruit (this one to Florida) … That’s six and counting for Tigers
- Onetime UGA and Georgia Tech OL target commits to SEC school
- Georgia State landed its