Georgia has been at 18 commitments and holding for quite some time now and likely won’t have room to sign more than 22 or 23 players when National Signing Day rolls around in February. That has afforded the Bulldogs the luxury of being choosy with its remaining scholarships.
Consequently, Georgia has been able to focus the majority of their recruiting efforts on the pursuit of the best of the best among remaining uncommitted prospects across the country. Currently the Bulldogs are “in the mix” with 10 recruits that command a five-star ranking from Scout.com.
- RB Marcus Lattimore, Duncan, S.C.
- DE Jackson Jeffcoat, Plano, Texas
- LB Jeff Luc, Port St. Lucie, Fla.
- DE Ronald Powell, Moreno Valley, Calif.
- LB Jordan Hicks, West Chester, Ohio
- CB Lamarcus Joyner, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- WR Christian Green, Tampa, Fla.
- DE Corey Lemonier, Hialeah, Fla.
- WR Chris Dunkley, Pahokee, Fla.
- DE Wayne Dorsey, Perkinson, Miss. (JUCO).
It’s conceivable that Georgia could get none of these