In honor of the most efficient mode of communication out there, Twitter, here are highlights from the year using 140 characters or fewer:
- A zombie apocalypse was good news for Atlanta and AMC: “The Walking Dead” drew huge numbers of live viewers. guaranteeing a second season.
- Fox’s “Glee” kept people believin’ in a cappella singing with Britney Spears, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Rocky Horror. Downloads through the roof!
- The Palins became reality TV stars. Sarah shot caribou for TLC while Bristol beat a bevy of better dancers on “Dancing With the Stars.”
- “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” is as popular as ever: NeNe’s marriage crumbles, Kim bags a Falcon, newcomer Phaedra says wacky things.
- NBC tries to move Conan to 12:05 after Jay Leno’s 10 p.m. experiment bombs. No go. Conan bolts, embraces martydom. Atlanta’s TBS nabs