You know the sex is hot when it starts a fatal fire.
It’s even hotter, as a news item, when the fire is caused by a voodoo sex ritual.
The New York Post, which digs this sort of thing up regularly, said a woman visited the apartment building and paid a man $300 to perform a voodoo ceremony to bring her good luck. After the ceremony they decided to have sex.
The fire was sparked after the couple knocked over the candles that were arranged on the floor around the bed, igniting the bed linens and clothes on the floor, the Post article said.
Mary Feagin, 62, who was not participating in the ritual, died in the fire.
“Hopefully others will learn from this tragedy,” said NYC Fire Commissioner Sal Cassano.
Like don’t mix sex and voodoo?