A new book “Do Chocolate Lovers Have Sweeter Babies?: The Surprising Science of Pregnancy,” by Jena Pincott, looks at a surprising facts about pregnancy.
1. Men do think pregnant women are sexy.
2. Women carrying girls grow larger breasts than those carrying boys.
3. If you dream about the sex of the baby, you are often more correct than just a guess.
4. Women who dream vividly during their pregnancy have faster deliveries. Women who have nightmares deliver even faster.
5. Skinnier women are likely to have daughters.
6. Around the third trimester a woman starts producing pheromones that can affect her partner and help him nurture the baby.
7. Your baby’s cells remain behind in your body.
Did you find any of these to be true for you or for your friends?