I thought it would fun, and useful, for us to focus on our Top 10 Mom Resolutions for 2010. I have mine listed below, and I want to know the main things you would like to work on this new year!
1. Be more patient! I get stressed out and then frustrated and mad. I often yell when things or people aren’t moving as quickly as I would like. I need to work on being patient in all areas of my life, but especially with my children.
2. Stay organized. Throw things out. Don’t just move piles around.
3. Exercise every day! I need to do this to lose weight but I truly believe this will affect my mothering. I think it will get me out of the house, make me less stressed and help me clear my head. I think this will assist with the patience goal as well.
4. Go on a date with my husband at least once a month. My plan is to book our sitter for three months out so I have the date to look forward to each month and don’t have to worry about finding a sitter.
5. Get out with friends once a month.