1. Georgia has played somebody. Two somebodies, actually. Arkansas has played Missouri State.
2. Mark Richt is still King of the Road until proven otherwise. And he has never lost more than one game in an opponent’s stadium in a single season. No, Georgia didn’t win in Stillwater, but it re-learned a lesson there.
3. Orson Charles = Big Time. The best asset an inexperienced quarterback can have is a strong running game, and Georgia hasn’t found that yet. The second-best asset an inexperienced quarterback can have is a first-rate tight end, and this freshman is.
4. The Hogs aren’t quite ready yet. Arkansas is 6-7 under Bobby Petrino, 2-6 in SEC play. Its two conference victories have come by a total of four points. Petrino will get results soon, but not just yet.
5. The game’s at night, and you-know-who likes to slip away under cover of darkness. There’s every chance Petrino could be coaching the Saskatchewan Rough Riders by the time the fourth quarter arrives Saturday. See the