What’s your favorite reaction to Thursday’s Supreme Court ruling on ObamaCare?
- A. Glenn Beck’s $30 T-shirt offer, because no tragedy is so tragic that it can’t be used to separate a few suckers from their dollars.
- B. Rep. Jean Schmidt spiking the football … in her own end zone.
- C. Roy Nicholson’s channeling of Jefferson Davis by way of Blanche DuBois.
- D. Matt Davis’ rendition of “The Song of Angry Men” from Les Miserables
- E. Rand Paul’s failure to pass a vision test.
- F. Ben Shapiro and the stupidest tweet of the week. No exaggeration.
I’m trying to decide which right-wing reaction to Thursday’s Supreme Court ruling on ObamaCare is my favorite, and I just can’t settle on one winner. So maybe you could help me.
Here are your options:
A. An angry Glenn Beck — but I repeat myself — referring to Chief Justice John Roberts as “the Dread Pirate Roberts” and announcing that his website would be selling T-shirts featuring