Warriors at Atlanta Hawks: Game thread
- Joe Johnson (knee) is in the starting lineup. Larry Drew said he will monitor how Joe feels to determine how much he will play. “I know with tendinitis the best thing for it is rest,” Drew said. “Hopefully these days off will benefit him.”
- Drew said he doesn’t ever plan to make Joe a healthy scratch for the sake of giving him days off: “At this stage of the season, I don’t think it will be a case of giving him days to rest. If we do anything, we will cut his minutes down. Since the season is still in full bloom, we just have to grind it out with the way the season is. What we are cutting back on is the practice. Those are the recovery days now.”
- Vladimir Radmanovic (ill) is out. “He’s had some problems with his stomach,” Drew said. “He missed shootaround, came to the arena to warm up and it started bothering him again. So we went ahead and just sent him home.”
- Zaza Pachulia (calf) is active.
- Erick Dampier’s second 10-day contract expired so the Hawks have to sign him for the rest of the season to keep him. They have yet to do so but said they expect to complete a deal tomorrow. Dampier is at the arena tonight.
- No word on if Al Horford (chest) was cleared to begin rehab.
- Jason Collins (elbow) said he’s scheduled to begin rehab Friday.
- Stephen Curry (foot) is out for the Warriors.
Michael Cunningham, Hawks beat