– Maybe it was the eyebrows.
– Woody showed up in the locker room before the game with his eyebrows shaved off. His players fell out clowning him but he kept a straight face and ignored them when they kept asking him what happened.
– “Nobody knows,” Jamal Crawford said. “You should get to the bottom of it and let me know.”
– “He claimed his barber did it on accident,” Smoove said.
– — Woody still wasn’t talking after the victory: “They got me doing all kinds of crazy stuff. There is no story. It’s just a win.”
– Smoove pasted some Velcro strips in the form of eyebrows on Woody’s head, and the coach came out for the pregame meeting looking redonkulous. So it was all fun and games beforehand. But then the Hawks went out and took care of business.
– It had to be a misdirection move by Woody, who didn’t want his guys to be too tight. “We wanted to have a happy-go-lucky atmosphere,” Smoove said. “I think he didn’t want to come and tell us how