A few notes, and we’ll open it up.
Jeremiah Attaochu and Daniel Drummond, as well as Brandon Watts, are not dressed for warmups, so count on them not playing.
Some things I’ll be watching for:
- Tech’s run defense. Can the line hold the point?
- If Tech gets out to a big lead, can the Jackets keep their foot on the gas?
- How do Malcolm Munroe and Quayshawn Nealy do with their playing time?
- Can special teams, particularly the kickoff return team, perform better?
- How does Shaquille Mason do with the playing time he gets?
- Can kickoff specialist David Scully improve off a solid performance last week?
- How are B-back snaps split up?
That’s about all I have for now. Thanks for joining.