Buckhead Atlanta restaurants revealed
Developer OliverMcMillan has released the names of more than two dozen tenants slated for Buckhead Atlanta –that massive and long-stalled luxury retail project that spent the recession as a construction site. In addition to a whole slew of Rodeo Drive-worthy fashion boutiques, there are restaurants. Lotsa restaurants:
- American Cut, an upscale American steakhouse, will open its first Atlanta location in a 10,000 square foot space on Peachtree Road
- Fine dining restaurant American F+B will open its first Atlanta eatery in a 6,370 square foot space on Buckhead Avenue. It may be this place.
- Corso Coffee, an Italian-style coffee bar featuring handcrafted beverages, food and live music will open its Atlanta outpost in a 1,596 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- Doraku Sushi, a sushi and sake outpost with locations from Miami to Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam opens its first Atlanta location in 2,725 square feet on East Paces Ferry Road.
- Georgetown Cupcake, a gourmet cupcake purveyor, will open in 2,700 square feet on East Paces Ferry Road.
- Spanish fusion restaurant Gypsy Kitchen will open in a 3,750 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- New York’s Le Bilboquet will open in a 3,686 square foot space on Bolling Way for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Lugo Caffé, an Italian concept specializing in handmade pastas will open in 6,050 square feet on Buckhead Avenue.
- An Atlanta outpost of New York-based Shake Shack, plans to open in a 2,500 square foot space on Peachtree Road;
- The Southern Gentleman, a gastropub featuring farm-sourced ingredients, will open in a 3,750 square foot space on Peachtree Road.
- Purveyor of artisan pizzas Thirteen Pies will open in 4,300 square feet of space on Buckhead Avenue;
- Qing Mu, a noodle restaurant from the owners of Doraku Sushi, will be a brand new restaurant concept that will debut at Buckhead Atlanta in 2,725 square feet on East Paces Ferry Road.
- by John Kessler for the Food & More blog