Snow Day: Who’s open?
(AJC file photo)
As restaurants were deciding whether to close or remain open last night, a pattern emerged. Bar, pubs and taverns that serve food were, by and large, the places that stayed open. The Highlander, Cypress Street, Tavern at Phipps, Diesel, Brick Store Pub — these were the rooms playing to relieved neighbors.
Today’s another story. Here’s a first pass at restaurants that have announced they’re open:
- Fox Bros. BBQ — open all day as of now, normal hours
- Big Tex Decatur – open at 3 p.m.
- Buttermilk Kitchen – open serving pancakes & biscuits only
- Meehan’s Public House (Vinings, Sandy Springs, Downtown, Atlantic Station) – open normal hours
- Farm Burger – pending after last night’s sleepover (!)
- Empire State South – open for lunch
- Atkins Park — Vinings, Virginia-Highland
- Article 14 — open all day
- Max’s Coal Oven Pizza — open all day
- Stats — will open for dinner
- Rays on the Creek — will open for dinner
- Table & Main – open for dinner
- Chai Pani – open
- Zocalo – open
- Southern Art – open
Eater Atlanta is also reporting on a number of open places — mostly pubs and coffee shops.
Please feel free to add to this list in the comments section below.