Restaurant Inspections, Easter brunch edition
Whether you’ve already made plans for Easter brunch at some fancy place, or you’re looking ahead to Mother’s Day or a graduation party, you’ll want to check out the food service health inspection scores first.
Area restaurants will be showing off their best stuff with the upcoming holidays and graduation events, but you can find out what goes on behind the scenes in the kitchen.
Every dining facility is expected to post its latest health inspection score in a place that can easily be viewed by customers. In addition, most counties post restaurant scores on their county or district health department websites. In some cases, the entire inspection report is posted.
Here are a few listings from restaurants in the metro area and beyond where families might gather to celebrate this spring.
Beyond the metro area
- Blue Willow Inn, 294 N. Cherokee Road, Social Circle: 100/A.
- Five & Ten, 1653 S. Lumpkin St., Athens: 93/A.
- The Inn at Chateau Elan, 100 Rue Charlemagne Dr., Braselton: 95/A.
- The Smith House Restaurant, 84 South Chestatee Street, Dahlonega: 96/A.
- The Dillard House, 768 Franklin St., Dillard: 99/A.
- Woodlands Grill at Barnsley Garden, 597 Barnsley Garden Road, Adairsville: 92/A.
- Atkin’s Park Tavern, 2840 Atlanta Road, Smyrna: 86/B.
- Canoe, 4199 Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta: 95/A.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 1160 Ernest Barrett Parkway, Kennesaw: 91/A.
- Marietta Diner, 306 Cobb Parkway S., Marietta: 100/A.
- Old Mill Restaurant, 4271 Southside Drive, Acworth: 82/B.
- South City Kitchen Vinings, 1675 Cumberland Parkway, Smyrna: 87/B.
- Flemings Prime Steakhouse, 4501 Old Perimeter Way, Atlanta: 97/A.
- Glady’s Knight & Ron Winans’ Chicken & Waffles, 7301 Stonecrest Concourse, Lithonia: 95/A.
- McCormick & Schimick’s,600 Ashwood Parkway, Atlanta: 93/A.
- Sun in My Belly, 2161 College Ave., NE, Atlanta: 93/A.
- Wildfire, 94 Perimeter Center W., Atlanta: 88/B.
- Watershed, 406 W. Ponce De Leon Ave., Decatur: 94/A.
- Austin’s Steak & Seafood, 506 Lakeland Plaza, Cumming: 71/C.
- Cumming Fish Market, 872 Buford Highway, Cumming: 92/A.
- Norman’s Landing, 365 Peachtree Parkway, Cumming: 90/A.
- Firewater Chophouse, 2155 Market Place Blvd., Cumming: 80/B.
- The City Bistro, 101 W. Courthouse Square, Cumming: 96/A.
- The Foster House, 305 W. Main St., Cumming: 80/B.
- Empire State South, 999 Peachtree St., Atlanta: 100/A.
- Paschal’s Restaurant, 180-B Northside Drive, Atlanta: 95/A.
- Pastis Restaurant and Bar, 928 Canton St., Roswell: 90/A.
- Restaurant Eugene, 2277 Peachtree Road, Atlanta: 92/A.
- The Pecan Restaurant, 3725 Main St., College Park: 95/A.
- Village Tavern, 11555 Rainwater Drive, Alpharetta: 100/A.
- Aqua Terra, 55 E. Main St., Buford: 87/B.
- Dominick’s Italian Cuisine, 177 W. Crogan St., Lawrenceville: 88/B.
- Kurt’s, 3305 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Duluth: 81/B.
- Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano, 6555 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth: 84/B.
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, 5635 Jimmy Carter Blvd., Norcross: 91/A.
- Stoney River, 5800 State Bridge Road, Duluth: 98/A.
— by Laura Berrios for the Food & More blog
(Commenting is closed on this post.)
– Previous reports | Search inspections by county