Hello world!

Welcome to AJC Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

5 comments Add your comment

Mr WordPress

February 27th, 2009
3:27 pm

Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

catlady

March 14th, 2009
12:05 pm

Clayton Co Schools must have a LOT of money to be able to pay 2 supts.

Omnibusman

March 17th, 2009
10:17 pm

Here comes a 30 day media silence on Clayton’s Schools until accreditation time!

Bug

March 17th, 2009
10:18 pm

Uneducated

April 1st, 2009
9:09 am

I recently read your article “500g of diesel oil found in garage!”. and I was appalled at the uninformed public officials that reside in your county.

I would fire your Fire Chief, Assistant Police Chief, and make sure the school board chairwoman does not reacquire a seat.

Why you ask?

Diesel fuel does not explode with a spark, a lit cigarette, or any other form of ignition. Diesel fuel only explodes when placed under extreme compression! Ala – diesel engines not having SPARK PLUGS! You could throw a rag on fire into a barrel of diesel and it would go out!

Of all public officials who should know about gas or chemical flash points, the Fire Chief should be well aware of this. After all, it is their job to know!

Your school board teacher is also very wrong about diesel emissions! They are not poisonous like the emissions of gasoline. Diesels produce carbon (the black smoke you see) which is relatively safe compared to your car idling in the driveway.

I would like to see how evil us people are in the northern states in their views. Many of the houses up here have 250g or larger tanks in our basements containing diesel oil #2 that we use for heating our homes. Yes, that is the same diesel this man had stored in his garage, albeit not as filtered. Are we sitting on a bomb? Uh, no it is 100 times more safe than propane tanks.

My advice, get some educated public officials!