If you have not read it already, make sure you read the latest story on Atlanta Spirit’s suit against former law firm. READ IT HERE.
Columnist Jeff Schultz also weighed in on the matter. READ IT HERE.
Lots of details about ownership trying to sell the team – almost from the moment they bought it before the lockout. They also claim to have lost $130 million over the course of lengthy lawsuit to buy out former partner.
A quiet and quick practice today in Duluth.
* Andrew Ladd did not practice due to illness.
* Chris Thorburn did not practice. He was giving another another day off to rest an undisclosed injury.
* Evander Kane (mid-body), Jim Slater (IR, concussion) and Chris Mason (IR, knee) also did not skate.
* Fredrik Modin (mid-body) did skate as he makes his way back to a return to the lineup.
* With so many forwards out, defenseman Zach Bogosian skated as a forward.
* Goaltender Ondrej Pavelec will soon be sporting new equipment (once it gets broken in). He has new pads, blocker and glove that are a dark blue.
* Not that they mean much, but here are the practice lines: