Next for Thrashers
Who: at Bruins
When: 7 p.m. Thursday
TV; radio: FSSO; 680 AM, 93.7 FM
* The Thrashers finish a run of nine games in 14 days with their third stretch of three games in four nights. It won’t get easier. After two days off for the holiday, they play four games in six days.
* The Thrashers have compiled points in 14 of the past 17 games (12-3-2).
* The Bruins will look to avenge a 4-1 loss to the Thrashers on Nov. 28 at Philips Arena. The Thrashers scored three first-period goals – all within 6:10 – en route to the win.
* The Thrashers have six players in the top 100 in the league in goals. Dustin Byfuglien and Andrew Ladd are tied for 35th, Evander Kane is tied for 46th, Anthony Stewart and Bryan Little are tied for 61st and Rich Peverley is tied for 98th.
* This could be a matchup of the NHL’s top two goaltenders. The Bruins’ Tim Thomas leads the league in save percentage (.948) and goals-against average (1.70). The Thrashers’ Ondrej Pavelec is second in save