The start of a new year is a great time to do a wardrobe audit. That doesn’t mean you have to change your entire wardrobe, but knowing what’s inside your closet—and finally throwing out or donating that 10 year old jacket can help make room for something new.
Check for quality and fit. If it’s in good shape, fits, and doesn’t totally look dated then keep it.
If it doesn’t fit or you just don’t love it, consider consignment or donation. I have listed 10 favorite consignment shops that would be happy to pay for once loved items that are still fashionable and in good shape.
1. Alexis’ Suitcase – www.alexissuitcase.com Sandy Springs/ Duluth
2. Stylish Consignments www.stylishconsignments.com Lilburn
3. Psycho Sisters www.psychosistersshops.com – Metro locations
4. Platos Closet – www.platosclosetatl-itp.com – Metro locations
5. Finders Keepers – www.fkconsign.com Decatur
6. Resale Therapy – www.resaletherapyatl.com Sandy Springs
7. B Chic www.bchicatlanta.com Buckhead
8. Labels Resale – www.labelsresaleboutique.com Buckhead
9. Back by Popular Demand www.bbpdconsignment.com Lilburn
10. Working Girl Consignment www.workinggirlconsignment.com Suwanee