I don’t know anyone who does not own a laptop right now, so is it any wonder that companies—old and new—are coming up with the coolest laptop bags to lure all the techies out there?
I scoped out coolcomputerbags.com and found some steals: cool laptop bags and sleeves for less than $50.
Here are some of my favorite finds:
· Mango Tango Faux Croc Laptop Bag ($44.99) – It’s perfect for the working, corporate woman
· Sumdex – Impulse Fashion Place 13.3″ Laptop Compufolio ($29.99) – It’s padded for extra protection—and it’s pink!
· Sumdex – Impulse Fashion Place 15.4″ Laptop Backpack ($49.99) – For the sporty gal
· Belkin 7″ Laptop Carrying Case ($29.99) – Nifty and cute, it works for your mini laptops/netbooks
· Built NY French Bull Laptop Sleeve ($45.99) – Love the hourglass shape and the Pucci-esque print
· Belkin Laptop Hideaway ($49.99) – Tote your laptop around in this carryall. Hurry, it’s on sale!
· Chloe Dao for Nuo – Slim Laptop Brief