With spring coming up, mini skirts are a must! But for this season, go for miniskirts with texture and a lot of personality.
Consider wearing any of these with your platforms, wedge sandals, or flats:
1) Volume: The “volume” in these skirts come in delicate, chiffon (or other similar material) details so it’s not a lot of “volume”. They’re feminine, fun, and flirty. Pair them with form-fitting tops.
Tulle mini at Sage Clothing $43
4 locations in Atlanta or shop online
2) Metallic/funk: This is great for any glam evening out. To temper the “dazzle” and for a more “effortlessly chic” look, wear with a more basic top.
Dolce Vita $350 available at Lexie and Jane
516 E Paces Ferry Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30305
3) Punchy color: Any skirt in a solid, vibrant hue is great for spring! Wear with neutrals—gray, black, beige.
Love the yellow skirt from Charlotte Russe. (Actually mixes this trend and Volume.)
Swiss Dot Rosette Skirt
Charlotte Russe $22.oo
MALL OF GEORGIA
3333 BUFORD DRIVE
BUFORD , GA 30519
4) Full: Draped or tiered, in lace, linen, or cotton, full skirts add swing to your style. Wear with tank tops or a basic tee.
Skirt w/ Belt $195
Available at Swank -3400 Around Lenox Road Northeast, Atlanta – (404) 231-4114
5. Denim: your old standby. Great for travel, weekends or the patio bar after work.
Charlie skirt by IT Denim at Sage Clothing $58
4 locations in Atlanta or shop online.
Hope you have a “skirt look” for spring!
Follow JessicaShops on twitter www.twitter.com/jessicashops for more shopping and fashion news.