What do guys wear for Spring/Summer? Reports from the runways of Fashion Week….
Smart and sexy still win over sloppy. But don’t worry, you don’t need to be as lean as the runway models to look the part.
· Lightweight fabrics. Khaki shades. Chino pants. Safari-inspired pieces. Nude tones. It’s very light and earthy!
· Polish makes perfect: Think crisp shirts, jackets and trousers.
· Speaking of trousers, slim and down to the ankle is very chic.
· Gray is big. Choose this color for any piece and pair with black, white or with punchy hues that are also on-trend: red, orange, yellow, purple, green. (Yes, color is sexy on men!)
· Denims are either ripped or dark-colored and classic-looking. (Obviously, the former is for laid-back affairs.)
· Sportswear. Not your workout gear. More like your Lacoste pique shirts.
· For the rocker in you, the leather jacket is still strong for Spring. Throw it over a casual, scoop-neck tee.