BlogBreak contributor and and e-resume.net vice president Chandra Fox talks about what’s important to be thankful for, despite the difficult job market that many of us have faced this year:
Go back to the basics for this Thanksgiving. Be grateful for the things we take for granted.
1. Your health as well as the health of your family and friends.
2. That you can afford a Thanksgiving dinner, many cannot.
3. Be glad you have a home as many people do not have that luxury.
4. You live in America, many die trying.
5. You have transportation in your own car, not a public transportation system only.
This Thanksgiving, look at the things you are happy to have. Most of us have running water, electricity, transportation and a home we love. Be grateful for the things you have.
It’s been a tough year for job seekers. What are you thankful for this season?