12:40 pm March 30, 2010, by D. Orlando Ledbetter
Falcons linebacker Curtis Lofton is set to serve as the honorary chair of the Rally Foundation’s Fashion Funds the Cure Atlanta today at Saks Fifth Avenue at Phipps Plaza.
Here are five things you don’t know about Lofton:
1. What’s on his I-Pod: The new Miley Cyrus album. (Don’t laugh. He was serious!)
2. Favorite former Falcons: Jesse Tuggle
3. Favorite restaurant in Atlanta: Dolce Enoteca e Ristorante at Atlanta Station.
4. First sport he played: Basketball. “There aren’t too many 6-0, 245 pound guys in the NBA,” Lofton said.
5. Which player he likes to joke with: Fullback Ovie Mughelli.
To find out more about the Rally Foundation and its inaugural Fashion Funds the Cure Atlanta, including sponsorship and ticket information, visit: http://rallyfoundation.org/index.php/fashion_funds_the_cure.
The AJC's D. Orlando Ledbetter has the inside story on the Atlanta Falcons
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more