4:00 pm January 15, 2013, by Nedra Rhone
Kids are expensive. Especially if they are healthy eaters.
Fortunately, many eating establishments have realized that if you feed the kids for free, the grown-ups will come.
One of the newest entries to the “Kids Eat Free” scene is Bone Lick BBQ
Every Wednesday beginning at 5 p.m. at Bone Lick BBQ in West Midtown invites kids, 10 and younger, to enjoy a dinner on the house with the purchase of one adult entree or combo.
Bone Lick’s new kid-friendly menu features a variety of items including a grilled cheese sandwich, pulled pork sliders, and boneless ribs, each served with Bone Lick’s tater tots or a salad. These items are $5 on other days.
Kids are also invited to take advantage of Bone Lick’s growing collection of vintage tabletop and classic arcade games and skee ball.
For more information visit Bone Lick BBQ on Facebook or call 404 – 343-6574.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more