3:41 pm January 15, 2013, by Nedra Rhone
Visit Pollo Tropical tomorrow and say “Caldo Gallego” to get a cup of soup for $1 in honor of National Soup Month.
Caldo Gallego Soup is a white bean soup, with ham, pork, chorizo, potatoes and collard greens. Limit two per customer. No coupon or additional purchase is necessary.
The offer is only valid on Wednesday, January 16.
For more information on Pollo Tropical locations, menu items and nutritional information, visit pollotropical.com.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.