12:30 pm January 14, 2013, by Nedra Rhone
Guess what? Tomorrow is National Hat Day!
Who knew, right? Do you care?
You might if you’re a fan of Arby’s.
The purveyor of roast beef sandwiches is celebrating by introducing a White House petition to declare the ten-gallon hat (part of the company logo) the national hat of America.
You can sign the petition and get a coupon for 50 percent off the Arby’s new Chocolate Molten Lava Cake — a warm chocolate cake filled with molten lava chocolate and topped with cocoa crumbles. The suggested retail price is $1.99 . Your cost — tomorrow only — is just $1.
Or you can print this coupon to get a Chocolate Molten Lava Cake free with the purchase of a Turkey Roaster combo.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more