2:42 pm January 9, 2013, by Nedra Rhone
Uh-oh. It’s on.
Yesterday, a writer for Buzzfeed posted a love letter to Publix grocery stores that included everything from spotless stores to perfect subs.
Next thing you know, comments are flowing in from all over the country with folks shouting out their favorite grocery store chain.
Today, the Miami New Times chimed in with Five Reasons Why Publix Isn’t the Best Grocery Store Ever. This list includes shady locations and questionable seafood practices.
Publix, based in Lakeland, Fla., operates 182 stores in Georgia (the state with the most store locations after Florida).
Sooooo, what say you? How does Publix rank?
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more