4:45 am January 2, 2013, by Jessica Shops
Tophatter: It’s new and said to be one of the Web’s most entertaining live auction houses. Buyers bid for sellers’ unusual goods, all in fast-paced virtual auction rooms. Each item sells in an average of two minutes, so you have to be quick. Try it out with a $10 credit on me.
Blast900: Work off those extra holiday pounds at Atlanta’s interval-based, high-energy workout. A single class is $28, but new for this year is the Blast900 unlimited package, where you can take as many classes as you want for $225 per month. That works out to $20 per class if you work out three times a week, or around $10 per class if you’re hitting it six days a week. Find classes at 56 E. Andrews Drive N.W., No. 11, Atlanta, 404-841-5430, and at 5521 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody, 770-698-0001.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
- The AJC’s Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more