9:00 am December 20, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
If you’re looking for an outing next week, the High Museum of Art is offering free admission on Monday, Dec. 24.
Individuals and families can spend Christmas Eve enjoying exhibitions, fun activities and unique shopping experiences in the High Museum Shop.
The museum is open from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Monday. Visit the website for more information on current exhibitions and reservations.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.