4:45 am December 19, 2012, by Jessica Shops
Charming Charlie: The popular accessories boutique has the latest trends in jewelry, handbags, apparel and gifts. Spend $50 and get $15 off your next $50 purchase, spend $75 and get $25 off your next $75 purchase, and spend $100 and receive $40 off your next $100 purchase. This offer expires Dec. 24.
Great American Days: Give a unique gift this year with an “experience gift” such as hot air ballooning, skydiving or a spa day. Spend $150 and get a free makeover and photo shoot worth $85 (delivered as an e-certificate). Visit the website and use code JessicaShops at checkout.
Walmart: Walmart always has some of the best tech deals exclusively online and many include free shipping. For example, find an iPod touch bundle starting at $189 (the bonus is the accessory kit), a 32-inch Sceptre HDTV for $179.98 (save $70) and a “Dark Knight” limited-edition gift set on Blu-ray for $52.99 (save $25). Discounts are updated daily, so make sure to check back for the latest deals. Offers end Dec. 25.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more