12:10 pm December 19, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
What a fun trip down memory lane!
So many memories are tied to fragrances, no? I had forgotten about some of those oldies but goodies: Jovan Musk, Chantilly, and of course, Designer Imposter’s Primo — the low budget Giorgio!!!
Two of you are on your way to creating memories with a new fragrance:
@Angela you are the winner of the Jimmy Choo scent.
And @Gnomeboy you’ve won the Nautica Aqua Rush gift set.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.