9:00 am December 18, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Sooooo — my final giveaway of 2012 has arrived.
For this one, I’ll choose two winners at random.
One will receive a Nautica Aqua Rush gift set for men containing eau de toilette, after shave balm, shower gel and body spray. This fragrance contains notes of coriander, clary sage and amberwood and is perfect for the “adventurous” man.
The second winner will receive the latest fragrance from Jimmy Choo — a limited-edition parfum that is a bolder take on the signature eau de parfum. It has notes of tiger orchid, candied orange, sandalwood and patchouli.
To enter, leave a comment telling me your favorite “drug-store” fragrance.
Back in the 70’s, it seemed like everyone’s mom, aunt or grandmother wore Jean Nate (including mine.) At some point we would all drown ourselves in it thinking we’d smell sophisticated. Apparently Revlon changed the formula and reviews say it no longer smells the same, but thinking about it brings back lots of memories!
Contest ends at 5 p.m. today! Winner announced tomorrow by noon!
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more