4:45 am December 12, 2012, by Jessica Shops
Broadway in Atlanta: Give the gift of entertainment this holiday season with discounts all over town. Save up to 30 percent off regular ticket prices with a mini-season package to see theater selections from Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Atlanta. Starting at, $89, get tickets to musicals such as “Sister Act,” “Million Dollar Quartet” and “Flashdance.” The mini-season package also gets you early access to next season’s tickets; all shows take place at the Fox Theatre. Purchase the package by Jan. 10 at BroadwayInAtlanta.com or by calling 1-800-278-4447.
A family feast
Coast Seafood and Raw Bar: On Sunday, save on a spread of fried catfish, buttermilk fried chicken and pot roast served family style for just $10 per person (regularly $15). Excludes tax and gratuity. Coast Seafood and Raw Bar, 111 W. Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta; h2sr.com/coast.
G. Spinelli: Handcrafted jewelry makes a unique gift idea and one of my favorite artisans from the South is G. Spinelli. This online boutique features semi-precious stones and artifacts such as freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals. Code “JessicaShop” will save you $10 for the month of December. Shop online at GSpinelli.com.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more