9:00 am December 11, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Are you feeling the holiday stress?
Are your shoulders aching?
Do you wake up in the middle of the night wondering how you will possibly get everything done before the end of the year?
Yes. Yes. And I do.
Today’s giveaway just may help you chip away at some of that tension.
The limited-edition Vanilla Bliss Bath Crystals and Body Butter by the Body Shop features a sweet vanilla fragrance made for the holidays.
The Vanilla Bliss Bath Crystals dissolve in the water and leave a rich vanilla scent and a bit of shimmer on the skin. While the Vanilla Bliss Body Butter helps intensify the scent and provides 24 hours of moisture.
You want it? Just leave a comment telling me your favorite (affordable) way to beat holiday stress.
A randomly selected winner will be announced tomorrow by noon. Comments close at 5 p.m.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more