3:57 pm December 7, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Pizzeria Venti is celebrating its fourth birthday by offering a free regular size slice of pizza to customers today until 10 p.m.
One slice per customer. One topping per slice.
You can also contribute to the Pizzeria Venti holiday food drive by bringing canned or dry goods to donate to the Atlanta Community Food Bank. They are collecting goods through Thursday, Dec. 20.
Pizzeria Venti is located at 2770 Lenox Road, Atlanta (404-228-2013.)
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more