12:45 pm December 6, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
The Chick-fil-A 2013 Calendar is here!
It is the 16th edition of the Cow Calendar featuring the “Eat Mor Chikin” Cows in all their bovine glory. The theme for 2013 is “Royal T-Bones: It’s a Tough Job, But Somebody’s Gotta Steer History.”
Each month features the lives of 12 history rulers who led their cow kingdoms to a better way of life including “Chrisheifer Columbull” and “Queen Marie Ancutlette.”
But the best feature is the new digital gift card that come pre-loaded with a free Chick-Fil-A menu item each month. You just purchase the calendar and register the card inside online to activate the freebies.
Some of the yummies this year include: a free Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich in Jan.; a free spicy chicken biscuit or large waffle potato fries in May and a free chicken salad sandwich in August.
Calendars cost $6 plus tax and are available now through early Jan. (or while supplies last) at all freestanding and mall-based Chick-Fil-A locations and www.chick-fil-a.com.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more