11:39 am December 3, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Winter is coming and the December deals are already starting.
I’ll have a full post on December deals tomorrow, but with the following, you can get going on your shopping for Christmas decorations and coats — two of this month’s best bets — and you can also save on a fun winter outing: ice skating!
All advertised at 50 percent off the actual value but are priced ranging from $10 to $25 so be sure to read the fine print. Regular priced admission and skate rental for one is $15.
The $10 deal includes entry and skate rental for one plus hot chocolate, the $15 deal is entry and skate rental only for two and the $25 deal is entry and skate rental for two plus s’mores.
The Limited: Now offering 70 percent off a limited selection of outerwear including wool-blend military style peacoats. Some styles are already selling out! You may also be able to combine coupon codes to get an additional $10 or 15 off.
Hobby Lobby: Get 50 percent off Christmas trees from 12 inches to 12 feet tall, as well as Christmas decorations. Of course these “deals” will get a lot better closer to Christmas and definitely after Christmas, but the selection will be limited.
What other holiday deals are happening now?
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more