8:50 am November 29, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
These select deals were shared on B98.5. For more great offers, pick up a copy of the DealSpotter section, every Thursday in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Circus Arts Institute: Kick your boring workout routine and try a fun new fitness class. For a limited time at Sweetjack.com, purchase a $22 voucher for a 90-minute beginners’ Circus Arts fitness class ($44 value), or spend $54 for two intermediate classes as well ($110 value). The certificates expire in May and reservations are required.
Atlanta Botanical Garden: Check out “Garden Lights, Holiday Nights” for a festive evening as the gardens sparkle with more than 1 million lights. Available for a limited time at Poshdealz.com, score two half-price tickets, plus a $50 restaurant gift card, for $45 (restaurants include Davio’s, The Melting Pot, Top Flr, Tantra and White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails). Tickets expire Dec. 31 and all gift cards will be mailed.
Scholastic Half-Off Book Fair: Dec. 7-15 Clayton County Library Headquarters in Jonesboro hosts a book fair where you’ll find books for all ages reduced to half-off regular prices. The library “earns” books from this fair to give to young readers. Fair hours vary.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more