4:00 pm November 27, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
A good BOGO helps the day go faster!
David Beckham for H&M – Can’t bend it like Beckham? You can BOGO it on his bodywear. Right now H&M is having a two for the price of one on all Beckham bodywear including briefs, Henley’s and hoodies. Available until Dec. 6.
In other H&M news, the purveyor of fast fashion, is opening a new metro area store noon, Thursday, Dec. 6 at Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville.
Pangea Organics – The Colorado-based brand with the mission to make body and skincare that is good for you and your body has extended their Cyber Monday sale until midnight.
Visit the website to get a BOGO on qualifying products including body wash, body polish and body oils. The free scent must be the same as the purchased scent.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more