9:06 am November 25, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
So you’re all geared up for Cyber Monday which officially starts at midnight (though as we all know the online deals have been flowing all week).
And while experts expect shoppers to spend $1.5 billion and push online shopping up 12 percent over last year, not all retailer are involved.
Owners of local stores including PeachMac, an Athens-based retailer with 11 stores and Atlanta-based Abbadabba’s, a shoe shop with five stores, each opted to pass on Cyber Monday.
Find out why they made that choice and why other retailers are doing the same, in this story, by my colleague Arielle Kass.
What do you think of retailers who choose not to participate in Cyber Monday? Are they crazy to miss out on big bucks?
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more