3:18 pm November 21, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Out shopping for Black Friday?
Let me know what you’re up to!
What deals do you see? How is traffic/parking? Are lines long or non-existent?
Share your tips for Black Friday shopping success.
Leave a comment on my regularly updating Black Friday blog or send updates, observations, complaints and, of course, pictures via Tweet or #ig using Twitter (#BlackFridayATL) or by email at email@example.com.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.