1:30 pm November 21, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Depending on when you take part in the Black Friday experience this year, you may be working off a meal or working up an appetite.
Retailers aren’t the only ones offering up the deals.
If you’re looking for a yummy meal, here is a sampling of Black Friday deals from local eateries:
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant: Choose from more than 35 sushi, appetizer and tapas selections, plus a wide variety of beer, wine and signature cocktails in the $2 to $7 market. Black Friday food specials start early at 11 a.m. and roll until 7 p.m.; drink specials available all day.
Which Wich (Brookhaven): Buy one regular Wich and get a second regular Wich for 1/2 off this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Extras not included, must ask for Facebook/Twitter Black Friday Weekend Special.
Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club is def. not a restaurant, but they are offering free Starbucks and pastries to club members arriving for the 7 a.m. opening on Black Friday.
Know of other Black Friday specials at local eateries? Leave a comment!
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more