11:15 am November 6, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
The nation is currently focused on the Presidential Election, but let’s not forget those who recently felt (and continue to feel) the impact of Hurricane Sandy.
This isn’t a deal if you’re looking for a discount, but it is one way to help people in need.
Shop Design Spark is donating 3o percent of proceeds from their exclusively designed Double Swarovski Crystal Ring in red to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief.
The gold-plated brass ring features two red Swarovski Crystals. It costs $40 and is is available exclusively at Shop Design Spark.
What other products are donating a portion of proceeds to Hurricane relief efforts? Let me know!
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more