9:05 am November 1, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
These select deals were shared on B98.5. For more great offers, pick up a copy of the DealSpotter section, every Thursday in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Aya Designs: Save 50 percent off jewelry from Aya Designs with this exclusive deal. Atlanta-based jewelry artist Aya Newton-Turner uses stones, pearls, lampwork beads and crystals to make her bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more. Now through Nov. 30, get 50 percent off purchases made at www.ayadesigns.artfire.com when you use promo code “dealspotter” at checkout.
Cirque du Soleil: Get discounted tickets to the acrobatic circus’ latest show, “Totem,” for a limited time at www.goldstar.com. The show traces the history of the human species through visuals and acrobatics. Tickets are available for various shows, now through Nov. 29, for $49-$63 (regularly $84.50-$105.50). This deal will sell out fast!
The Holistic Approach Wellness Center: Get a jump start on holiday de-stressing with this deal from a Marietta-based holistic wellness center. For $39 you get a 60-minute massage, a 30-minute natural Sea Salt foot soak and a Detox Bodywrap. That’s nearly 80% off the actual value! The deal is available now at Halfoffdepot.com.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more