9:00 am October 25, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
These select deals were shared on B98.5. For more great offers, pick up a copy of the DealSpotter section, every Thursday in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Sweet Peach Wax & Sugaring Studio: This centuries-old hair removal technique is natural and less painful than waxing. Receive 50 percent off your sugaring service (starting at $10) when you book an appointment by Nov. 2. Call 404-771-7154 to book and give the code “AJCDealSpotter.” Sweet Peach Wax & Sugaring Studio, 776 N. Highland Ave., Atlanta. Visit www.sweetpeachwax.com for a list of sugaring services and prices.
One. Midtown Kitchen: In celebration of their seasonal menu, One. Midtown Kitchen is offering a Cool Change deal. Every Sunday – Thursday until Nov. 8, get half-off your meal (up to $20) when you dine-in and mention ‘cool change’. One. Midtown Kitchen is located at 559 Dutch Valley Road, Atlanta.
Haunted W Rooftop Halloween Party at Whiskey Blue: This Saturday at Whiskey Blue in the W Atlanta Hotel in Buckhead celebrate Halloween with hundreds of costumed partygoers. From 9 p.m. – 3 a.m., DJ’s will play house and Top 40 while guests (21 and over) enjoy drink specials and a costume contest. A limited number of half-off tickets ($10) are available now at goldstar.com.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more